Who is your favourite band?
How long have you known about them?
- Ever since I can remember.
How long have you been a fan?
- About six years.
Where did you hear them first?
- My dad played their albums when I was younger. I can’t remember an exact year or anything.
What was your first impression of them?
- I thought they were pretty cool. I liked the Spice Girls and The Wiggles at the time, so they were not exactly the type of music I was into at the time.
- I do not really have one, but I listen to Downer the most.
Least Favourite album?
- Nevermind. I still love the album, though.
Least Favorite song?
- If I had to pick one, probably Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Which albums do you own by the band?
- Bleach, Nevermind, In Utero, Incesticide, and Nirvana: MTV Unplugged in New York.
Which one, if any, is your hero?
- I do not have heros.
Do you think they have changed since the beginning of the band?
- Well, the lead singer being dead is a bit of a change.
What song could describe your life?
Do you believe everything you read/hear about their personal lives?
Are they your favourite band?
- Yes, just because there is not one song/album I do not like or would change. Plus, Kurt had a great voice and great songwriting ability.
Could you ever stop liking them?
- In the near future, no. But who knows who I will be down the road and how my music taste will change. It is an impossible question to answer definitively.
Would you get a tattoo to show your dedication as a fan?
- No. I do not plan on getting any tattoos and I do not think that someone who has a Nirvana tattoo is any more dedicated to the band than I am.
Have you had to rebuy CDs because you wore them out from listening to them too much?
- No, because I listen to my music on iTunes.
Have you seen them in concert?
- Unfortunately, no. I was approximately seven-months-old when Kurt Cobain committed suicide.
What is the most you would pay to see them in concert?
- Around $100. I would be willing to pay more if I had the money to do so.